Branded Apps are built by the team at BoxCast but published to your own organization's App Store and Channel Store accounts. For Apple TV apps, you will need to enroll your organization in the Apple Developer Program and then invite BoxCast to your organization.
Step 1 - Enroll in the Apple Developer Program
- If you do not already have an Apple ID, you will need to create one first
- Make sure to enroll as an Organization (not an Individual)
Step 2 (optional) - Apply for Membership Fee Waiver
If you qualify (nonprofit, educational, government publishing only free apps), click here to apply for a membership fee waiver.
Step 3 - Invite BoxCast to Your Account
Once you have created your Apple Developer account, you'll need to invite our team at BoxCast to your account so we can publish the app for you.
- Log in to your Apple Developer Account
- Tap "People", then tap the "Go to App Store Connect" button
- Tap the plus button to add a new user, using the following information:
- First Name: BoxCast
- Last Name: Apps
- Email: email@example.com
- Roles: Admin
- Check "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles"