Below are the instructions on how to overlay Pro Presenter graphics and videos on a Roland V1-HD switcher.
*In this example, I am using a MacBook Pro plugged into Input 1 and one camera plugged into Input 2. I am setting my memory settings to have "BLK-L.KEY" on Effects B.
1. Make sure your computer display settings are set to "Extend Display"
- For a Mac, go to System Preferences, Displays, Arrangement, Uncheck Mirror Displays.
- For Windows, Right-click an empty area on your desktop, and click Display Settings, Click the Multiple Displays drop-down list, Extend these displays, Keep changes.
2. In Pro Presenter, load the graphics you would like to use and turn the output button on. It should be green when it is on.
3. In the Roland Switcher, click the "Memory" button and set either Effects A or Effect B to "BLK-L.KEY" if you have a black background on your graphics or "WHT-L.KEY" if you have a white background on your graphics.
*NOTE: Settings the memory effect to "BLK-L.KEY" will eliminate all blacks in those graphics and making the memory effect "WHT-L.KEY" will eliminate all whites in those graphics. You can control the settings with the T-Bar on the switcher.
4. Plug your computer into the Roland switcher via HDMI with Pro Presenter open.
5. Select the camera input (Input 2) as your main program feed on the top row and have the computer input (Input 1) in the preview stage.
6. With the Memory B set to BLK-L.KEY, click the ON button and slide the T bar down to see your graphic you have selected in Pro Presenter.
7. After sliding the T-Bar down your graphics will appear on the program output.