BoxCast has the ability to use Chromecast to mirror the broadcast on a larger screen like a television. Follow these steps below to see how it works.
1. Click play on the BoxCast video you want to watch.
2. Click the Chromecast icon on the bottom right corner of the video player and then select the Chromecast you would like to use.
The Chromecast options will appear in the top right corner of the internet browser.
3. Once selected, the Boxcast video player shows this message to you.
4. To control the video, please use the normal BoxCast video player to make changes.
Common questions about the Chromecast Integration
1. Can I Chromecast the BoxCast Video player on my phone?
On Android phones, yes. You must be watching on the Google Chrome Browser and you will be able to cast the broadcast to your Chromecast Device.
On Apple phones, No. You have the ability to share the broadcast with your AppleTv device but not your Chromecast device while watching on an apple phone.
2. Can viewers watch a ticketed broadcast with their Chromecast?
Yes. If a viewer purchases a ticket you will be able to cast that broadcast with your Chromecast.
3. Can I Chromecast our preroll video before the broadcast starts?
No. The Chromecast option will only work for live or recorded events.
4. Can BoxCast stream to Roku, AppleTV, or Fire Tv?
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.