BoxCast gives you the ability to access an MRSS feed so you publish your content directly to Amazon Fire Tv. To learn more about BoxCasts RSS and MRSS Feeds, click here!
1. Go to https://creator.amazon.com/ and click on Get Started Now.
2. Click on the settings tab inside the BoxCast Dashboard and open the Organization Info edit dialog.
3. Fill out your Public Display name. This is what the name of the app will be inside of Fire Tv.
4. Go to your BoxCast Dashboard and click on Embed. Go to Other Integrations and pick RSS or MRSS Feed for Integration Type. Filter for All broadcasts. Select Video MRSS for Feed Type.
5. Copy and paste the Video MRSS feed into Amazon page and once your feed is valid. Click on Create.
6. This will now take you to a preview page for your App.
7. Click finish in the top right corner and then hit publish on the next screen - https://creator.amazon.com/projects/b1REv96o8O/manage
8. Fill out the information on the Next page and when you are done, click on Publish to AppStore
9. Once you publish to the Appstore the app will need to be reviewed by the Amazon team. Once that process is done, your app should be up in the store!