A Pre-Event Video is played in a loop as part of the embed widget prior to the event starting. It can be used as a teaser or promotional material.
You can add a video to an embedded player or you can add an image to appear on ALL players on your account (can be overridden at the Embed level).
Image File Format Tips: These videos are not transcoded by our server, so you need to ensure the video is watchable by your viewers. Some good rules of thumb are:
- Your video should be exported as an MP4.
- Recommend 720p resolution, with variable bitrate (target between 1Mbps and 5Mbps).
- FastStart should be enabled (moov atom at the front of the file).
- Video codec: H.264, High Profile, Progressive scan (no interlacing).
- Audio codec: AAC, 44.1khz or 48khz.
Posting to an individual embedded player:
Posting to all players on your account:
Go to the Settings tab, then select Preferences, Player Defaults and click the edit button. Choose the Custom Pre-Event Video checkbox. Drag and drop your MP4 file into the designated area and click Save.