*Your account must be on an Auto-Bill plan in order to upload broadcasts to BoxCast. If you are unsure of what plan you are on, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these steps below to upload a broadcast to the BoxCast Dashboard.
1. Click on the Media Uploads tab.
2. Click on Upload Broadcast
3. Drag and drop your video in the box provided or browse your computer files to upload the file. If you receive an error message, please follow the recommend upload settings to make sure the video format is correct.
4. Give the broadcast a name, select the time and date and click upload.
5. The broadcast will take some time to transcode. The larger the file, the longer it will take. You can select "email me when completed" to get an email when it is done.
6. When it is done, it will appear in your past broadcasts on the time and date you selected.
If you plan on uploading a lot of content please read Understanding Broadcast Upload Billing to see how this will affect your account. If you have any questions about uploading broadcasts, please contact email@example.com for more help.