Follow these steps below to upload a broadcast to the BoxCast Dashboard.
1. Click on the Media Uploads tab.
2. Click on Upload Broadcast
3. Drag and drop your video in the box provided or browse your computer files to upload the file. If you receive an error message, please follow the recommend upload settings to make sure the video format is correct.
4. Give the broadcast a name, select the time and date and click upload.
5. The broadcast will take some time to transcode. The larger the file, the longer it will take. You can select "email me when completed" to get an email when it is done.
6. When it is done, it will appear in your past broadcasts on the time and date you selected.
*Remember that uploading broadcast media will still fall within your account and service plans Storage Policy. If you are unsure about what policy you have, please check the Settings>Storage area of your dashboard. Also, read about storage policies and billing here: Understanding Your Storage Bills
If you need any help, email support at Questions@BoxCast.com