If you see this message below while scheduling a broadcast, your account is not allowed to stream 2 broadcast at one time.
You can still schedule 2 broadcasts at the same time but the first broadcast to begin streaming will override the second one. Here is an example...
Broadcast 1 starts at 7:00 PM.
Broadcast 2 starts at 7:10 PM.
Broadcast 1 will start streaming like normal and at 7:10 PM broadcast 2 will receive this message.
1. I do not need to stream at the same time but would like to overlap my broadcasts because they are back to back. Can I do that?
- Yes! You can still schedule broadcasts back to back. This is very common with sports teams having the Mens and Womens teams playing back to back. Just be aware that the first broadcast must end to start the next one.
2. Can I schedule an event with my BoxCaster and the Broadcast app at the same time?
- Yes! You just need to have simultaneous streaming on your account. If you do not, only one broadcast will start and the other one will get an error message.
3. Is there an extra charge for simultaneous streaming and how much is it?
- Please contact our client managers at CM@boxcast.com and they will be able to answer this for you.
If you have simultaneous broadcasting on your account and are getting these messages, please contact our Client Managers at CM@boxcast.com to talk about your plan. If you need to contact someone immediately about this error message please contact email@example.com and a Customer Service Rep will be able to help you.