To schedule multiple broadcasts at once, you can use the Recurring Broadcasts Feature or our Bulk Broadcast Uploading feature. This feature allows you to download a template then create your schedule in a spreadsheet then re-upload it to BoxCast as a CSV to schedule broadcasts. Here is how it works.
- Click Schedule a Broadcast then select Bulk in the top right corner.
- Read the detailed directions for an overview of the template. Download the Template and Open in Microsoft or Google Sheets.
- Enter in your broadcast schedules noting the formatting guidelines outlined on the first page.
- Export the file as a CSV.
- Upload the CSV to bulk uploader window.
- Allow the service to verify your spreadsheet. If any errors occur, please fix them then re-upload the CSV.
- At the confirmation screen, you may add social media destinations for all broadcasts in the batch or add Thumbnail images for each broadcast.
- Click Finalize Import to create your broadcasts.
For more details see the instructions in the dashboard.
Can I add Social Media Destinations, I don't see them listed in the spreadsheet.
Yes, you can add them to all of the broadcasts at once after uploading the spreadsheet. If you would like to stream them to different destinations, you can edit them individually afterward or upload them in batches.
Can I select multiple channels?
No. Unfortunately, this is a limitation of the current system. Let us know if you would like to see that added here.