BoxCast gives you the ability to use RTMP with the Cerevo LiveShell encoder. Follow these steps below to connect your Cerevo LiveShell to BoxCast.
Key steps to remember
You must have a scheduled broadcast in the BoxCast Dashboard to stream with RTMP
1. Click on Settings in the top right corner of your LiveShell Dashboard.
2. Click on edit for your stream settings.
3. Put your Server URL in the Broadcasting RTMP URL area and your Stream Key in the Stream area. This can be found in the sources area of the dashboard. DO NOT use the BoxCast RTMP URL.
BoxCast does not support "Browsing RTMP URL" so please leave that blank.
4. Click save and set as default.
5. Click Start Stream in the bottom right corner to begin streaming. You must have a scheduled broadcast in the BoxCast dashboard for this to work.