2. On your Website - BoxCast provides embed codes for your organization to embed their stream directly on their site. Any public event in the dashboard will appear on the embedded code. The embed code is mobile friendly so people watching on their phones will have no trouble. Learn more about embedding here.
3. All Social Media Destinations - BoxCasts allows you to stream to all social media destinations at the same time. Learn how to do this be clicking on this article - How to Broadcast to Facebook, YouTube and Periscope (Twitter) Simultaneously
4. BoxCast.Tv - BoxCast creates a separate link for each event that you can share with your viewers. We also create a master BoxCast.tv link that will share all your public broadcasts with viewers that can be found in the Embed section under Select Display Types. Feel free to use our Promote This Broadcast button to share your content through this link as well.
5. Custom Church App - If you have a custom church app through a provider like subsplash. Follow the instructions in this article to get that set up for your viewers.
6. Smartphone Devices - If someone wants to watch your broadcast on their smartphone they can watch via the embedded player on your website, a BoxCast.tv link, social media mobile apps or the custom church app that your organization created, if you have a custom app.