The BoxCast Platform has the ability to stream via RTMP with a Static Server URL and Stream Key. To create a new RTMP source, follow these steps below. If you are looking for a guide to stream from a particular RTMP encoder like OBS, VMix, or Wirecast - Click here
1. Click on the sources tab.
2. Click on "Add a Source."
3. Most of the RTMP encoders will fall under the "Streaming Software" section but feel free to search around and add your encoder. If you do not see it, click on the genetic RTMP option.
4. Once added, you will now be able to get your RTMP URL, Server URL, and Stream Key.
1. How many RTMP sources can I create?
You can create 3 RTMP sources per each simultaneous stream on your account. If you receive this error below and would like more RTMP Sources, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you out.
2. Does my RTMP Source change?
No! Your RTMP source will not change unless you click Regenerate Stream Key.
For any more questions about adding an RTMP. Please contact our support team at email@example.com and we would be happy to help!