The BoxCaster HDSD2 can stream up to 1080p30. In order to do so you will need to have 1080p enabled on your account and you will need to send one of the following input resolutions:
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 1080p 25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
Below are the steps needed to stream in 1080p30.
1. Log in to the BoxCast Dashboard and click on Sources.
2. Click on your BoxCaster and click Edit Settings.
3. Go to Advanced Settings and change the Video Resolution to 1080p and Save Changes.
4. Every time you broadcast, that Boxcaster will stream in 1080p.
If you do not have a BoxCast plan that includes 1080p, contact CM@boxcast.com to help get 1080p on your BoxCast plan.
If you are having trouble getting the video quality that you desire, contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org.