Key things to note:
- If you are using a BoxCaster, it must be online to start a test broadcast.
- If you are using RTMP, you can start a test broadcast at any time and you will still need to hit start streaming on your encoder after you have started the broadcast.
To schedule a quick test broadcast from the BoxCast Dashboard. Follow these steps below.
1. Log in to the BoxCast Dashboard and go to the sources tab.
2. Select the source you would like to schedule a test broadcast with.
3. Click "Start Test Broadcast"
To schedule a quick test broadcast from the BoxCast Broadcaster app. Follow these steps below.
1. Log in to the BoxCast Broadcaster app on your iPhone or iPad.
*This is the same login you use for the BoxCast Dashboard.
2. On the home screen of the app, click on the source that you would like to start a test broadcast with and hit "Start Test Broadcast."
3. The test will begin directly after for the source and will appear in the BoxCast Dashboard.
In this video, I click Box 19cf76 and then Start Test Broadcast.
If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.