To configure Wi-Fi with your BoxCaster Pro over Bluetooth from your iPhone, follow these steps below.
1. Turn on your BoxCaster Pro.
2. Make sure you have the BoxCast Broadcaster App downloaded on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Make sure Bluetooth is on for your iPhone by going into your settings.
4. Open your Broadcaster app and click on your sources tab at the bottom.
5. Click on the BoxCaster Pro you want to configure wifi for.
6. Click on Configure Wi-Fi.
6. Select the Wi-Fi that you wish to use and enter a password.
7. Once the Wi-Fi connects, it will appear under Configured Networks.
8. On the main screen of your BoxCaster Pro, you will now see it is hooked up to the Wi-Fi network you selected.
If you have any other questions about how to configure Wi-Fi with your BoxCaster Pro over Bluetooth, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org