Below is a video and written instructions on how to create a Web VTT file from YouTube and import it into BoxCast.
1. Start by uploading your video to YouTube or exporting it to YouTube directly from BoxCast.
2. Go to YouTube and click on Creator Studio.
3. Click on Video Manager and Edit on the video you would like to generate an Web VTT file for.
4. Click on Subtitles/CC and generate a subtitle in the language you would like the caption in.
5. After the caption is generated, click on the language you would like to create a Web VTT file for.
6. Click on Actions and then click .vtt.
7. Head over to the BoxCast Dashboard, go to your past broadcast that you would like to apply the Web VTT file to, click on captions and upload the file there.
8. Once the file is upload. Refresh your dashboard and click play on the video.
9. Go to the bottom right corner of the video player and click on the gear icon and turn CC on.
Now you are all set! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org