Streaming to your Facebook Group is a little different than streaming to your personal page or business page. For instructions on how to stream to those destinations Click Here.
For your Facebook Group, follow these instructions below or watch this video!
1. Schedule a broadcast in the BoxCast Dashboard
2. When you get to the Publish Tab, click Show Social Media Broadcast Settings and click "Other RTMP"
3. Go to your Facebook Group and click on "Live/Video"
4. Click on Connect to get access to your RTMP codes from Facebook.
5. Copy the Server URL and Stream Key on Facebook into the Server URL and Stream Key of the broadcast you want to go live within the BoxCast Dashboard and finish scheduling.
6. Go back to Facebook and hit Schedule and make sure the time/date of the Group Broadcast is the same as the time/date in the BoxCast Dashboard.
Now you are ready to stream to that Facebook Group! It will automatically start streaming there just like a normal Facebook page setup.
If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org