BoxCast is committed to being the best live video streaming company in the world. We want to do everything in our power to ensure you’re having the best viewing experience. However, things happen that cause the video quality to suffer and while the BoxCast Success Team is available to help work through most issues sometimes refunds are necessary. Therefore BoxCast can issue refunds under the following scenarios:
- The broadcast is postponed or canceled prior to completion.
- The broadcasting organization experiences verified network / production issues* on their end (e.g. they are offline for an extended period or the camera is completely inoperable).
- There is a verified issue with BoxCast technology (e.g servers are down for an extended period**).
- The BoxCast software encounters a bug*** that significantly degrades your viewing experience.
Please contact us to resolve problems as soon as an issue is noticed. If we are not contacted during the broadcast in an attempt to remedy the issue, then we are unable to issue a refund.
* Production issues do NOT extend to lack of audio or audio volume.
** At least 15 minutes of broadcast time.
*** Network or browser issues occurring on an end device, outside the control of BoxCast, do not warrant refunds.