Once a broadcast is archived you have the ability to Trim the video that appears on your website so you can cut out any unnecessary video at the beginning or end of your broadcast.
- From the Dashboard navigate into individual video page
- Click Trim Recording button
- Adjust the slide bars to the times you would like your video to start and then click Save Trimmed Recording.
- Note: Trimming the broadcast does NOT affect the actual video file itself. It is simply telling the video player where to start and stop within the video itself. If you download the file it will be the entire video.
- Note: Due to HLS encoding limitations trimming is limited to 10 second increments. There is no way to get more granular than that currently.
trim, trimming, edit, cut, blade, slice