The most common problem with a broadcast is that the BoxCaster is offline.
If this is your first test:
- Insure that your box is securely plugged into your internet connection and that the connection is active.
- If the line is active but the cloud icon is still not lit green you are likely experiencing a network firewall blocking the BoxCaster from talking to our servers. Give the MAC ID (found on the bottom of the unit) to your IT specialist and they can whitelist the box.
- Ethernet cord is loose. Check both ends of cable to make sure it is securely plugged in.
- The ethernet cord is bad. See if the lights on the ethernet port of the Boxcaster are lighting up. Swap out the cord.
- The network jack is bad. Plug a different device (e.g. a laptop) into the network jack. If that device can't get online either then your network jack is bad. Try a different jack.
- IF you HAVE 2 OR MORE BOXCASTERS it could be that the broadcast is scheduled on the wrong one. Always check that the broadcast is scheduled on the proper Boxcaster.