Basic viewer stats are available for all broadcasts on the details page, including.
- Active Right Now: Amount of active views on player. Not a count of unique viewers. This measures how many players are currently open and playing the video.
- Total All Time: Count of ALL views of the video both live and archived & total minutes watched.
- Watched Live: Count of clicks on live video and total minutes watched.
- Watched Recording: Count of clicks on archived video and total minutes watched.
Additional enhanced analytics are provided as an add-on feature to your plan.
You can find the enhanced analytics for an individual broadcast by tapping on the "View Detailed Analytics" button below the analytics summary on a broadcast page.
You can also navigate directly to the viewer analytics report by using the Reports > Viewer Analytics links. These reports show aggregated summaries across your entire account and for each custom channel you have defined. The metrics reported here include:
- Account or Channel Summary
- Total views
- Unique viewers
- Average view duration
- Count of watched broadcasts
- Comparison of each of those stats vs. the prior period
- Time series line graph of Cumulative views vs. Previous Period
- When Viewers Watch
- Views by day line graph
- By time of day bubble graph, which can be used to understand patterns on which days of week and times on those days that viewers are most engaged
- How Viewers Watch
- Live vs. recorded graph
- Playback quality graph (NOTE that a few video player clients report the computer's screen resolution rather than actual video quality level, so you might see a value higher than your actual broadcast resolution)
- Playback host graph
- Mobile vs. desktop graph
- Browsers graph
- Operating systems graph
- Where Viewers Watch
- Map of viewers globally, with the bubble overlay radius approximating how many views came from a certain geographic region
- Top 10 regions listing
- Hall of Fame
- Most Viewed Broadcasts
analytics, statistics, stats