Below are the steps to remove Onscreen Markers from your Canon Vixia cameras. We will be using a Canon Vixia HF700 and a Canon Vixia HF G20. Most Canon Vixia models should be very similar to one of these models.
Canon Vixia HF700 Instructions:
1. Click the "House" icon in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Go left and click on "Other Settings."
3. Click on the middle tab, and you will see "Onscreen Markers." Turn that off, and those icons will no longer be on your screen.
4. In those same settings, you will want to turn off "Auto Power Off" and "Demo Mode." This will ensure the camera does not turn off or play camera ads during the stream.
Canon Vixia HF G20 Instructions:
1. Click the "FUNC." and then click "MENU" in the top left corner of the stream.
2. On the first tab (camera icon) scroll down and turn off "Onscreen Markers." Also, go to the last tab (wrench) and turn off "Output Onscreen Displays."
3. You will also want to turn off "Power Saving Mode" and "Demo Mode" in the last tab (wrench) of those settings.