On some plans, BoxCast offers user roles that provide appropriate permissions for the varying levels of responsibility.
- Granted all permissions on your account, including scheduling and editing broadcasts, changing account settings, creating new channels, capturing highlights, downloading past recordings, viewing analytics, etc.
- Most accounts are only configured with standard users.
- Cannot edit account settings
- Cannot create/edit channels
- Cannot manage BoxCasters or RTMP settings
- Cannot view analytics or other reports
- Cannot generate embed codes
- Cannot download past recordings
- Cannot delete broadcasts (but can schedule and edit)
- Cannot upload new broadcasts or manage other media uploads
- Same restrictions as Restricted Editor, but also not allowed to schedule/edit broadcasts.