If you are a customer on any of our Public plans (fully free video to viewers) you can stream your broadcast to Twitch by using our "Other RTMP" social streaming configuration. This is sometimes referred to as simulcasting - you'll be simultaneously broadcasting to both BoxCast and Twitch.
Follow these steps below to successful stream to Twitch through BoxCast.
1. Login to your Twitch account and go to "Dashboard."
2. Click on "Settings" on the left-hand side of the screen and then "Stream Key."
3. This will give you a Stream Key that you can put in the Generic RTMP section of the BoxCast scheduling process.
4. Go to this site https://stream.twitch.tv/ingests/ and pick the RTMP URL you are closest to.
*In this example, we will use "US East: New York, NY" RTMP URL.
5. Now that we have the RTMP URL rtmp://live-jfk.twitch.tv/app
and Stream Key live_176483362_oSi3DtLZLke4FY0QHtx8sE9VJ5FsVa go to Boxcast.com and login.
6. Enter your RTMP URL and Unique Stream Key into the Genetic RTMP section of the scheduling process.
7. Finish scheduling, and when your stream goes live, you will be live on all your BoxCast, Twitch, and any other location you send your stream to through BoxCast.