If you are a customer on any of our Public plans (fully free video to viewers) you can stream your broadcast to Periscope by using our custom integration or "Other RTMP" social streaming configuration as well. This is sometimes referred to as simulcasting - you'll be simultaneously broadcasting to both BoxCast and Periscope.
You can either check out this Video or read the steps below.
Configuring your broadcast for Periscope:
1. Go to the Settings area of the BoxCast and click on the integrations.
2. Click the Add integration button and select Periscope (Twitter).
3. Link your Periscope account and Authorize BoxCast to post to your account. You will see when it is linked in the settings area.
4. On the BoxCast Dashboard, select
Schedule a Broadcast.
5. On the Publish step, click
Show Social Media Broadcast Settings. Click on Periscope.
Once your stream begins, you will start simulcasting to BoxCast and Periscope.
For additional questions, contact the BoxCast Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org