YouTube and Vimeo Export
After you’ve provided a great live broadcast for your viewers, and maybe even captured some highlights, you can export the recording or the highlights to YouTube or Vimeo. While you can certainly always embed your BoxCast recordings directly on your web page, some users already have an audience on YouTube and Vimeo and like to move their recordings there for longer-term storage.
These brief instructions will help you take the few easy steps to export your recordings and highlights to YouTube and Vimeo.
Linking Your Accounts
To link your YouTube account:
- On your BoxCast dashboard click on Settings, then the YouTube tab:
- Click on Link YouTube Account. You might be asked to sign in, or you may be asked to select from a list of accounts. Complete the sign-in process, or select your account/email from the list.
- Google will ask your permission for BoxCast to interact with your Google account:
- You will be redirected back to the dashboard with a linked YouTube account:
- If there was a problem linking your YouTube account, you may need to remove the app from your approved Google apps. Visit https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions, click on BoxCast, and click Remove. Then retry the process of linking your account.
To link your Vimeo account:
- On your BoxCast dashboard click on Settings, then the Vimeo tab:
- Click Link Vimeo Account. You may be asked to log in to Vimeo; if so, complete the sign-in process.
- Vimeo will ask your permission for BoxCast to interact with your Vimeo account:
- Click Allow.
- You will be redirected back to the dashboard with a linked Vimeo account: